Qtelematics GPS Solutions
Qtelematics superior and comprehensive suite of GPS tracking hardware and software solutions deliver the knowledge you need to make informed, smart decisions about your business. Whether it’s improving driver safety, reducing fatigued and distracted driving, reducing risk and costs or enhancing productivity, we offer affordable, reliable and easy-to-use solutions. Our expertise lies in the implementation and support of GPS tracking solutions ideally suited to ASEAN's unique conditions and diverse fleet types.
Geotab Fleet Management
Geotab offers the world’s leading GPS tracking solution, having been rated the World’s #1 commercial telematics provider 3 years (2019, 2020 and 2021) in a row by ABI Research. Geotab’s GO devices are installed in over 3.6 million vehicles worldwide and processes more than 55 billion data points daily. All communication is encrypted with AES 256, and Geotab is the only telematics provider to have FIPS 140-2 Validation for Telematics Security. Key features include:
- Outstanding 1st in class signal connectivity
- Patented second by second tracking
- In-built accelerometer and gyroscope
- Possible accident detection
- Global SIM card
- State of Charge measurements for Electric Vehicles
- Open API/SDK
- Engine measurements (including fuel and engine faults)
- Preventive maintenance reminders and work orders
- IP68 and IP69K rated GO9 Rugged for vehicles operating in harsh environments
iDrive AI Fatigue Cameras
The iDrive AI is currently the most powerful, versatile and intelligent event dashcam recorder in the world. iDrive Inc is the only provider currently to have embedded facial recognition. With a dedicated R&D team, iDrive is always on the leading-edge of AI, Deep Learning and Computer Vision.
The iDrive Intelligent AI has safety triggers and warnings for real-time in-cab alerts, warning drivers on the spot and reducing the risk of accidents. It also has distracted and drowsy driver detections to prevent accidents. The facial recognition feature automatically identifies drivers for accurate data and reports. The accident notification feature detects potential accidents and sends an alert to the fleet manager in real-time, allowing prompt action to be taken.
iDrive is fully integrated with Geotab, including Single Sign On capabilities, automatic driver identification on Geotab via iDrive facial recognition capabilities and in-map live look-in videos and video events.
Digital Matter Asset Trackers
Digital Matter’s award-winning and ultra-rugged battery powered GPS asset tracking solutions offers customers a hassle-free way to track their non-powered assets. The Oyster3 and Yabby3 are two of the most popular solutions.
- Deploy-once battery life with up to 10+ years on only 3 x AA user-replaceable batteries
- Powered by off-the-shelf Lithium or Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LTC) batteries for extreme temperature operation
- Tracks assets when they’re on the move and enters sleep mode when stationary to conserve power
- ‘Battery Low’ and ‘Battery Critical’ alerts
- Weatherproof and ultra-rugged IP68, IK07 housing
- Available in LTE-M/NB-IoT (2G options available with slightly different specifications)
Digital Matter is fully integrated with Geotab, including Single Sign-On capabilities and the ability to view the asset trackers on the Geotab map.
Elite Extra Dispatch Software
Elite EXTRA’s Routing and Dispatch software is a last mile logistics solution that streamlines deliveries by optimising routes and reducing time spent dispatching. Our innovative technology helps businesses save money while keeping up with consumers’ ever growing demand for quick deliveries. Our solution integrates into your back-end system creating a seamless experience for users.
Elite EXTRA is integrated with Geotab.